These posts are the heart and soul of my blog, and so I’ve pooled them into a Featured Series. I’ve spent a lot of time on these – I hope you find them helpful!
They represent answers to a question I asked myself “How Can I Help People?”
- I can share personalized guides to apply smart plans to their creative passions.
- I can give them meaningful ways to create something truly unique, beautiful, and functional.
- I can help organize their creative side.
- I can relate business concepts to the DIY blogger.
- I can share my love of experimenting with online tools.
The Platform Planner – a simple way to organize, focus, and keep track of what’s important on your platform
If you blog, vlog, podcast, or run an event, this is for YOU! An approachable yet powerful offline tool with TONS of free printable worksheets.
Enjoy! Platform Planner
Just grab a composition book and glue in simple templates that encompass:
- business modeling
- strategic planning
- content strategy
- financial reporting
- website and channel analytics
I am picky when it comes to projects. If I’m spending my valuable time making something, and have some pretty awesome fabric, the project needs to be stellar. Whenever I want to make something, I scour the internet, my books, and my magazine stash for potential projects. I’m a natural curator, and these roundups are compilations of my favorite projects.
- Enjoy! Sewing Project Roundups
- Remember, rather than paying too much for a mass-produced item, you are choosing to create something truly unique and meaningful, possibly an heirloom to pass on to your loved ones. Have fun!
Here’s a collection of posts designed to teach you various sewing techniques required for many sewing projects. I like clear and detailed instructions, and here’s some of the best out there.
- Enjoy! Sewing Technique Roundups
- Remember, enjoy the process! And learn, learn, learn!