Angela’s Apprisals: my take on keeping you apprised of cool stuff in the world of SEWING.
- Evernote + Chronicle Books Holiday Craft-Along – make a handmade gift, submit photos to Evernote, and be entered to win a prize pack of crafty Chronicle books. DEADLINE: 12/25/12
- The 2012 Pantone Color of the Year is Emerald! To celebrate, Robert Kaufman Fabrics is giving away a bundle of Kona Cotton Farmer’s Market fabrics. Just comment on their blog post Pantone Color of the Year + Giveaway! DEADLINE: winner announced 12/11/12
- A super-charming quilt shop in southern Idaho, Quilt Barn, posted a cute and inexpensive idea to decorate your Christmas Tree: Dollar Store Christmas Tree Garland. I just had to share this, since it’s so clever!
Check out my first screencast video on Angela’s Apprisals – Sewing , where I plan to feature my favorites from my sponsors.
- Simply Color by V & Co. for Moda Fabrics is out! I’ve been waiting for the ombre prints…can’t wait to play with these.
- Remember reading about Pinterest contests in my Angela’s Apprisals Business No. 1? Well the Fat Quarter Shop is right on the mark with their Gift Guide Pinterest event running now through 12/23/12. Pin products from their website for a chance to win that item! Why yes, I’m participating….check out my FQS Gift Guide Pinterest board 🙂
- Have you seen their YouTube Channel? They’re posting a bunch of interviews that they did at 2012 Quilt Market, but they also have a very helpful Quilting 101 series. My favorite is Quilting Precuts, since I’m pretty new to the whole precut fabric thing.